June 24, 2010

ABC Home Online

Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been laid up in bed with the flu. This is all I can get out of myself today. Back to normal soon!
A must stop for when I'm in NYC is ABC Carpet and Home. I spend hours there checking everything out. Very cool that you can also shop from them online now.
Charpoy
Daybed made from a wooden frame with taut woven recycled plastic silver "ropes", is the most functional and versatile piece of furniture of Indian rural life to meditate, eat, sit, rest, play. Pillows and P
oufs made with organic wool from antique carpets woven by Berber women in the Atlas Mountains of Morocco. Votive holders with Candles in antiqued silver. Crystal Cluster for healing, meditating, and energizing. Crystals have powerful vibration frequencies that interconnect our energy fields with those of the earth bringing balance for the mind, body and spirit. Got mine out now.

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment