November 30, 2009

Magic, Luck & Friendship




You know I'm not expecting anything for Christmas, but........if someone really wanted to find out what I might want, they don't have to look any further than my blog. One thing I would be really be into receiving would be the "FriendsWithYou" book. It "documents and highlights the best moments of magic being spread from here to there. 180 pages of magic, luck and friendship. See spirits and toys and art installations, performance, pictures, secrets and more."
This art collective out of Miami has done all those those things including designing a several rooms at the Hotel Fox in Copenhagen. I had to show you their Two Swans (Fertility Shrine) room. "Celebrate life and free yourself from your daily inhibitions. Let the gentle ambiance of this sacred forest be your guide, as you slip into your true self. You may never want to leave.” I have a feeling my little guy would be all over this place!

Share/Save/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment